Sunday Mornings - 9:30am for all ages
We are excited to have you attend our In-Person Bible Classes!
- When you come to the Children's Wing we will get your child registered for Bible Class.
- All forms will be filled out once you are here.
- We'd like to meet your family and show you to Bible Class and answer any questions you may have.
- Nursery and Preschool Praise (Birth - Kindergarten) are available during both the 8 am and 10:30 am Worship services.
- All North Boulevard services, Bible Classes, and Nurseries are Mask Optional for Adults and Children.
- We encourage social distancing in the classes where we can keep them distanced.
- We are keeping our classes in smaller numbers when we are able.
- Hand Sanitizer and hand washing is strongly encouraged.
Wednesday Nights - 6:30 pm for all ages
- Check-In for Wednesday night classes in the Atrium outside the Elementary classes.
- Masks are optional.
- Nursery (0-24 months) will be open for Moms and Babies to enjoy time together.
- Classes will be combined ages:
- 0-24 months
- 2 and 3 year olds (Age as of 8/15/2020)
- 4 year olds and Kindergarten (Age as of 8/15/2020)
- 1st-4th grades
- 5th and 6th grades
If you have more questions, contact Amy Sain.